F@CO!D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F@CO!D

Welcome To F@CO!D's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Ev]ilÐängërµ«
[Ev]ilÐängërµ«

[Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:27 pm

IGN(In-game name):[Ev]ilÐängërµ«
Experience in CS2D:5 years
Estimated active time:6 hours
Previous clan(s):Diamond
Position in clan(s):
Reason for joining this clan:CLAN IS GOOD
Who recommend this clan:Criss Leo
What your game style:Defender
Additional Info:-
Back to top Go down
Criss Leo
Developer
Developer
Criss Leo

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Ok , finally u made a right application Smile
Just wait till a tryout when u r free
Back to top Go down
3vịŁŦůŇệŻ¹²³«
Vip
Vip
3vịŁŦůŇệŻ¹²³«

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:36 am

jajajaja
Back to top Go down
Red Kakarat
Red Kakarat

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:21 am

[Ev]ilÐängërµ« wrote:

Reason for joining this clan:CLAN IS GOOD
Additional Info:-
Like everyone always says but then after couple days their gone. I vote neutral.
Back to top Go down
Luckz
Vip
Vip
Luckz

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Nice tryout~~ Very Happy

ACCEPTED AS MEMBER

Welcome To F@CO!D Clan!!!
The Clan Logo You want can be found at CLan Corner~~
Back to top Go down
https://facoid2d.forumms.net
Criss Leo
Developer
Developer
Criss Leo

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Dangeru welcome to our clan BUT delete ur account in diamond web or go make a post there that u wan to leave.If not we will take action on it.
Back to top Go down
Red Kakarat
Red Kakarat

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:42 am

I don't really know that we could delete our accounts on forums. Idk.. but Hes from diamond??!?!? I just notice this now LOL
Back to top Go down
[Ev]ilÐängërµ«
[Ev]ilÐängërµ«

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:35 pm

you want me out clan diamond give me admin and tips and give me link clan diamond...bom 
Back to top Go down
[Ev]ilÐängërµ«
[Ev]ilÐängërµ«

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 pm

you all not active Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Criss Leo
Developer
Developer
Criss Leo

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:49 am

U even forgot diamond web..? Lol...
if u can invite more members to our clan u may get promotion elite and it's the only way to make our clan more active.
Back to top Go down
[Ev]ilÐängërµ«
[Ev]ilÐängërµ«

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:55 am

you want me out the clan okayy!!!
Back to top Go down
Red Kakarat
Red Kakarat

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:40 pm

Criss Leo wrote:
U even forgot diamond web..? Lol...
if u can invite more members to our clan u may get promotion elite and it's the only way to make our clan more active.
Wait what? He could be promoted to elite just by inviting people to our clan? That's bullshit so if I invite someone to our clan I get promoted to elite wow so simple shouldn't it be like advanced member or moderator? And if he is special to you then maybe he could be elite but if normal friends what?! Elite already? you guys should make more ranks. Like the one I said last time 'senior member'. Elite are good players, they don't do things like invite(Well sometimes if admin says so, like if clan is very inactive or shit). They do things like participate in clanwars/funwars. Try out members skills(This is mostly tested when someone is making a apply here and if you wanan tryout him)

I know that I ain't good in skills mostly this clan isn't really good in skills I believe but I'm a little good of knowing things so yea I could tell you about these shit any question you ask me. I'll be happy to answer all the question you ask Very Happy.

Smile 
Back to top Go down
Red Kakarat
Red Kakarat

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Well, heres what I am gonna say mostly you should of left the clan first then make a apply here but we're maybe give you a chance..

If you forgot the link of your own clan here's the link www.diamond2d.forumid.net I hope you leave the clan in 1 week or I think your be warned or kicked or something bad will happen

(I really act like a fucking leader)
Back to top Go down
Criss Leo
Developer
Developer
Criss Leo

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Kakarat...,冷静下来.
U just can't understand sarcasm D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply   [Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ev]ilÐängërµ« Apply
Page 1 of 1