F@CO!D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F@CO!D

Welcome To F@CO!D's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Vice Leader?

Go down 
+2
Criss Leo
Red Kakarat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Kakarat
Red Kakarat

New Vice Leader? Empty
PostSubject: New Vice Leader?   New Vice Leader? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Well days has passed and clan still going but the thing that is left out right now is the vice leader. Clonez if that is his name. he has been inactive for a week or even more then a week idk but I mostly see him in-gaming but he was never active in forum so I think he is hiding something maybe he joined limit or another clan maybe he started playing another game maybe wait idk etc...

Well let's get on the subject we might need new vice leader now. since Clonez is inactive for 2 weeks or I think not 2 weeks yet but 2 or 3 days later it'll be 2 weeks. We need a new vice leader that has great english, has good manners and behavior and respect everyone( i think normally vice leader does respect or idk), I don't really care how much skills the new vice leader has. But the vice leader must be brave LOL idk about this sentence. The vice leader never speaks lies like if he was inactive and then when we found him and ask why was he inactive and he said because I was doing some other school project but we found out that he joined another clan. Now that's called LIES. BIG FAT LIAR.xD. And if he did lie he'll mostly be demoted and maybe kicked cause 'rules says that if you multi-clan then your OUT' The vice leader must be.. active every week not really every day but he has to be active every week like Monday Tuesday Thursday WHATEVER. Cannot be inactive so long. Well if the vice leader said he needs to be inactive we're let him be.

So guys I hope you think about this and read all of this.. And decide who will be the new vice leader.
I hope someone picked me and I'm mostly a fair guy so BOO YA!
Back to top Go down
Criss Leo
Developer
Developer
Criss Leo

New Vice Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vice Leader?   New Vice Leader? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:15 pm

He didn't really inactive for 2 weeks but I think as a vice leader , he must be active everyday..
I can't really find another suitable Vice Leader in our clan.
So,give me some times to think about who's gonna be our next Vice Leader.
Two possibilities:
1)We make a poll on the next Vice Leader
2)I will find a suitable Vice Leader in the game(needs some times).
Back to top Go down
Scream~*
Vip
Vip
Scream~*

New Vice Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vice Leader?   New Vice Leader? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Oke Give Me Vice Leader
Back to top Go down
Luckz
Vip
Vip
Luckz

New Vice Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vice Leader?   New Vice Leader? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Clonez Has Been Demoted from Vice Leader TO Moderator because of being inactive for 1 week
Back to top Go down
https://facoid2d.forumms.net
Lance
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Lance

New Vice Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vice Leader?   New Vice Leader? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Oh shiet...
Back to top Go down
dumbass
Vice Leader
Vice Leader

New Vice Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vice Leader?   New Vice Leader? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:40 am

I vote for ...... Soneone :v
Back to top Go down
Red Kakarat
Red Kakarat

New Vice Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vice Leader?   New Vice Leader? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:09 pm

Scream~* wrote:
Oke Give Me Vice  Leader
Uhh you a vip right? Means that you aren't in the clan why you wanna be vice leader? Want to abuse powers? Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Vice Leader? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vice Leader?   New Vice Leader? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Vice Leader?
Page 1 of 1