F@CO!D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F@CO!D

Welcome To F@CO!D's Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's some forum rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Criss Leo
Developer
Developer
Criss Leo

Here's some forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Here's some forum rules   Here's some forum rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:58 am

As it seems quite a lot of people think they can post anything and anyhow I've listed these basic rules to follow.

1) Respect other members/elites/moderators/vice leader/owners. That means no insulting. Seems as if people are having a hard time understanding this. Do not insult in the chatbox, on the topics, in the PMs. Discuss your matters like normal, civilized people.

2) No spam-posts. Try to refrain from making useless posts. If the only thing you have to say is "ok" or "xD" then it's not worth posting. Double-posting will also be frowned upon.

3) Use English when making posts, or at least provide a translation (preferably in the same post). Mod applies should only be written in English.

4) Don't stray too far from the topic. That means no posts about weather on Moderator applies and no chatter about applies on the "How's your weather today ?" topic.

5) Don't bump/revive really old topics (not like we have any yet).

6) Don't send multiple PMs to Mods/Admins about the same subject. We understood the first time, it just takes a little while for us to find time for you.

7) Posts should not advertise any product/site/clan/server/whatever.

I believe this is it for now. Read the rules and (try to) memorize them.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshooter
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Sharpshooter

Here's some forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's some forum rules   Here's some forum rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:49 am

Improved shorter forum rules:
1)RESPECT the other clan members EVEN if their rank is lower than you.
2)NO insult in any form including PMs.
3)ONLY make posts that concern the topic,if it doesn't concern the topic chat it at the chatbox.
4)Use only ENGLISH in this forum.If you don't know English,use the GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.
5)Try NOT to bring back the really old topics.(None for now)
6)DON'T sent multiple PMs of the same subject to Mod/Admin/Owner.
7)DON'T use the posts to advertise any product/site/clan/server/etc.
Back to top Go down

Here's some forum rules
Page 1 of 1